If you have any questions email@example.com
We accept payments from all major credit cards via PAYPAL. All prices are in NZD.
When converting prices into another currency a slight price variation of between 2 & 5% may occur due to fluctuating exchange rates.
When an item is charged to a credit card you may be charged fees determined by your bank. We take no responsibility for any extra charges incurred at receivers end.
Your security & privacy is important to us. Please note that any personal details provided will be kept confidential and will not be distributed to third parties.
Paris Georgia will keep your details in a private & secure database, and they will be used for Paris Georgia related communication only.
1. Upon ordering a 50% deposit and the full delivery cost is to be paid. Your delivery details will be requested at this stage.
2. You will be sent an order confirmation after payment is made.
3. When the stock arrives we will email you requesting that the remaining 50% balance is paid (all of our payment options including LayBuy for New Zealand customers will be available). Your order will be sent once payment has been made and you will be sent tracking information.
4. The estimated date of arrival is specified on each product page and we are not expecting any delays. The dates provided are reliable.
5. Ordered items are considered as sold and the “pre-order” cannot be canceled. Once you have received the pre-order we allow for exchanges or store credit.
6. If for any reason your item is not sent within two weeks of the specified delivery date we will refund your deposit in full.
To avoid any disappointment in your order please take note of the below terms and conditions.
If you have any queries before you make your purchase we strongly advise you to contact us prior to placing your order. We are here and happy to help firstname.lastname@example.org. We only accept back garments purchased via ParisGeorgiaStore.com
We offer exchanges for “change of mind” however the outlined returns process must be followed accordingly. We are unable to accept any changes that have been worn or returned in a soiled condition, all items must be in original condition with tags on.
We reserve the right to refuse a return if it does not reach our standards. We are unable to exchange items purchased on sale or at a discounted price, this includes discount codes and flash sales.
All shipping costs relating to an exchange or returned item are the responsibility of the customer unless the item is deemed faulty.
Steps to return an item –
1. Send an email to us within 48 hours of receiving your garment. Please state your order number, styles and sizes with an outline of the reason for your return and confirmation the item is unworn with tags attached and in original packaging.
2. Send your return (with tracking) to:
19 Williamson Ave
Please enclose your name and order number inside.
3. Items are sent back at the customers cost using a traceable shipping method within 5 days of receiving the item; unless your garment is deemed faulty in which case we will reimburse the shipping charge.
4. All items will then be assessed and a refund or exchange will be issued.